6 Ways to Improve Dialysis Efficiency and Cost-Effectiveness… With a Single Solution
If you’re using chemical disinfection technologies for your dialysis water and bicarbonate loops, there’s a new system you’ll want to consider: Ozone Disinfection System.
OZONE is the newest and most effective way to disinfect. It is an FDA 510K / ISO registered medical device that meets all IEC UL standards and offers six very big operational advantages over other current disinfection technologies.
1. OZONE systems replace expensive, hazardous chemicals with aqueous ozone, the most effective disinfectant for water and bicarb that’s currently available. The cost savings – and the reduced risk to staff who are now handling dangerous chemicals – are reasons enough to consider this technology.
2. The OZONE system’s corona discharge process quickly produces 10 grams per hour, effectively reducing disinfection time by 50% over chemicals. As a result, ozone will disinfect an entire dialysis water system in less than one hour.
3. It also eliminates the time-consuming rinse and repeat cycles caused by chemicals, further reducing disinfection time.
4. Unlike chemicals, microorganisms cannot build up a tolerance to OZONE.
5. OZONE will have no detrimental effect on bicarb and water system components – in contrast to corrosive chemicals, which degrade PVC and other components with long term use.
6. OZONE is highly effective in cold water, reducing hot water usage and energy costs.
This highly effective chemical-free disinfection is an important advance in disinfection technology, one that deserves your
consideration. This new technology will help you save valuable time and money. For more information on Ozone disinfection, and the specific benefits it can provide to your dialysis operations – and your dialysis patients, contact us at 800-898-5525.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.