HOSPITAL AND UNIVERSITY WATER FILTRATION
Flier’s provides systems for drinking water, systems for super purified water for HIGH LEVEL scientific research, and EVERYTHING in between.
Flier’s healthcare, university, and institutional water treatment strategies protect your personnel, patients, processes, and physical plant — with solutions that meet everything from basic filtration to the most stringent ultrapure requirements.
FLIER’S HEALTHCARE, UNIVERSITY, AND INSTITUTIONAL WATER TREATMENT PROVIDES FACILITY- AND OPERATIONAL-WIDE BENEFITS:
Single source efficiency for healthcare systems, equipment, expertise — with 24/7 service
- Able to meet all requirements for drinking, HVAC and physical plant, healthcare operations, research & development, and wastewater treatment.
Economical, effective and complete compliance for healthcare, university, and institutional regulations
- For EPA, OSHA, CDC, ASHRAE, AAMI, JCAHO, and all other applicable medical, workplace and environmental regulations
Improved comfort and safety for all
- Consistently higher water quality allows HVAC, water supply, and other infrastructure to perform with greater dependability and accuracy.
- Reduce risks and liability from water- and airborne contamination.
Ensured process precision and accuracy
- Greater consistency in meeting purity requirements means greater accuracy and replicability of testing, research dilution and other medical and lab functions.
- Application-specific healthcare, university, and institutional systems reduce total life cycle costs while enhancing performance and longevity
- Extend life of capital assets — from chillers and boilers to sterilizers and precise lab instrumentation — though more effective systems, reduced contamination/wear, PM programs
- Improved operational efficiency through reduced utility and energy costs — including closed, green water and sustainable systems.
- Reduced maintenance and other planned and unplanned downtime costs