LABORATORY WATER FILTRATION
Flier’s has the know-how to outfit ANY size lab with the required level of purified water necessary for ANY type of testing or research.
Flier’s has laboratory water filtration solutions that precisely meet research, clinical and diagnostic needs for applications of any size and every type. We design, install, support and service laboratory water filtration systems that deliver pure and ultrapure flows that comply with ASTM, CAP and CLSI-standards — as well as your targets for purity, productivity, and cost-effectiveness.
FLIER’S FILTRATION EXPERTISE BRINGS BENEFITS TO ANY LAB ENVIRONMENT:
Laboratory water filtration systems configured to meet exact requirements
- Central and point-of-use systems
- Wide range of filtration technologies to effectively and efficiently meet purification and production targets for all grades
Sustained supplies at precise purity
- Laboratory water treatment systems designed for absolute reliability
- Filtration quality and consistency assured by state-of the-art monitoring and control
Superior clinical and diagnostic results
- Consistent, dependable water quality enhances data accuracy, predictability and replicability
Lower lab water filtration system life cycle costs
- Designed-to-application performance means more cost-effective system designs and sizing.
- Greater reliability reduces planned maintenance and unplanned downtime
- Expert 24-7 service enhances performance and extends system life.