AGRICULTURE WATER FILTRATION
Flier’s agriculture water filtration systems are designed to meet any agricultural or horticultural requirement, built to deliver more effective and efficient performance, and supported 24/7 to maximize uptime and system life.
FLIER’S AGRICULTURE WATER TREATMENT SOLUTIONS BENEFIT YOUR PLANTS, SOLID, EQUIPMENT AND BOTTOM LINE:
Specialists engineer can design to any agriculture water treatment requirement.
- Using any water source — ground, surface, municipal, even wastewater
- Treating any type of contaminants — from solids to minerals, heavy metals and toxins.
- With any type system — center point, pivot, drip or other
- For any size or type of operation — from small organic and hydroponics to the largest fields and greenhouses
Cost effectively meets all FDA regulations and other standards for water and produce quality
- Prevents fines and regulatory costs
- Ensures acceptance by distributors, processors, retailers, and other customers with high standards.
Improves system-wide irrigation performance, reliability and life
- Prevent clogging, jamming and other problems caused by contaminants
- Minimizes wear and erosion on pipes, pumps and nozzles
- Allows system function with less planned and unplanned maintenance and downtime.
Protects soils, plants and yields
- More effective agriculture water filtration prevents containment build-up that reduces solid quality
- Fewer waterborne contaminants mean faster-growing, better looking, and better tasting product
- Superior growing environment maximizes yield per acre
Enhances margins and profitability
- Longer system lifecycles — for both agriculture water filtration system and irrigation system — reduces maintenance, downtime, and operating costs for a longer period.
- Higher yields mean more income per acre
- Higher, more consistent produce quality means premium prices, enhanced brand reputation — and preferential supplier status that maximizes margins.